Thanks for writing to us. We will get back to you soon.
Paketo is an application where the entire devops practices like build, quality, test, deploy and release is automated. Paketo ensures that there is no manual intervention in between commit, build and deploy process resulting in quick deployments.
- Design a brand identity for Paketo
- Should focus on the DevOps
- A logo that encapsulates the problem solving method of the application
- Establish a visual language that resonates the applications purpose
Working with the tech teams and customer, we understood the solutions, paketo is offering to the tech community. With this insights we were able to come up with
- Brand voice that customer wants to convey
- Design strategy for the marketing
- Concept designs of the artifacts which connects with tech community
With the brand voice and the newly devised brand strategy to attract tech people, we came up with a design solution that any technology person can relate.
We worked on concepts which depicts the behaviour of the application while adding the concept of how the application is helping the DevOps practice.
The logo encompasses the idea of packing a code and pushing it for deployment. The sprites showcasing movement is an abstract representation of word DevOps. in morse code
With the newly created logo we showcased the applications, purpose and personality. To add to this personality we needed colour, typography and all the other collaterals. Continuos discussions and iteratons with the clients produced an array of artifacts which supported the applications brand voice.